Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hello people!
I had alot of fun during this past 3 days!
Ha ha x)

Bestfriend!

My darls!

The girl sitting beside me in class :)

Had guides meeting yesterday.
Taught the sec 1s footdrills cos I didnt want to paint the banner.
Pardon me for my lousy skills in art :D
Took Amirah, Jasmine & I forgot the name ;x
But luckily, I got lao da, Chengyi helping me!

Nowadays, guides has been very boring.
Yeah, Mrs Neo's right. Everybody's been very busy.
Guides used to be so fun! Even Mr Kerk agrees with me.
Dinah & Insyirah came back & look for us, cos they're released early.
They bought Ben & Jerry ice cream! Oh my gosh loves!

Insyirah!

Mmm love her! :D

:D :D

My bestie & I! (x

Smiles crazy one!

What a kind act (:

Had school today. Was very sleepy :[
I think Im crazy. Despite sleeping early,
I still wake up yawning a million times. Fwah!

Assembly's very boring. Changed places, & went to the back.
Sat beside Alimah. She kept bullying me!!
But in the end? I got her back :D
Counted the number of slides that Mrs Yip talked about.
In total, there's about 44 slides!

Had Physics remedial & NE stuffs.
I was submitting Liyana & my physics work,
& when I came back, 7 of my jellybeans dropped on the floor!
Super upset la, my sweets are my dears okay? :D

So I created a "cemetary". Ha ha :D
Very lame, but that me alright!
Asked some people to "adopt" the jellybeans. Ha ha ha.

"Cemetary"!

Jolly by me!

Jacky by bestie!

Jamy by Liyana!

Jammi by Simin!

Jellinie by Shakila!

Joanine by Jessie!

Joycey by me!

Cg meeting was cancelled last minute. Oh wells :/
I ate fries with jie & Yz! Mmm yummy!
Bussed back home with jie afterwards.

I grabbed this photo from Dinah's friendster!
Ha ha x)

Boost, Dinah! Toblerone, ME! Mars, jie! Twix, Insyirah! :D :D

Joleen msn-ed when & told me to go see this video.
It's so darn funny please. "No pork!"



P.S, please wait for my blogsong to finish playing yeah? K thanks :D

F&N coursework's TA due tomorrow!
Goodbye world :D

No comments: